Expert advice and support for pharmaceutical businesses
Rawlinsons has a number of clients in the pharmaceutical industry and offers expert advice and support to pharmaceutical businesses in their day-to-day operations and at a strategic level.
We know that the business of improving health can bring significant rewards to organisations operating in this sector. However, pharmaceutical businesses face significant challenges as a result of increasing pressure on public sector budgets and complex regulatory regimes.
We have seen the ongoing research into new and existing products playing a vital role in the growth of pharmaceutical clients. Investment in research and development (R&D) is a key area where we can assist is to maximise the value of research and development (R&D) tax credits and to improve operational and financial efficiency within businesses to release funds for research.
How we can assist pharmaceutical businesses
- appropriate business structure and trading vehicle;
- business plans and financial forecasts;
- company formation and secretarial services;
- accounting software and installation;
- bookkeeping services, including VAT returns and quarterly ‘Making Tax Digital’ submissions;
- management and annual accounts and tax returns;
- payroll and auto-enrolment;
- remuneration planning.
- external audit;
- employee rewards;
- maximising the value of R&D tax credits and the Patent Box regime
- business and share valuations;
- joint ventures
- exit planning.
For more information on Rawlinsons’ services for pharmaceutical businesses, please contact Ken Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracey Richardson at email@example.com; or call us 01733 568321.