Supporting international organisations to do business in the UK
The UK has long been an attractive location for international companies to do business and it has one of the largest double tax treaty networks in the world.
Rawlinsons works with international organisations who have links across the globe in a variety of ways including:
- Formation of UK companies
- Maintaining statutory and taxation obligations for those companies
- Assisting in the planning of UK corporate tax affairs and the impact on the wider group
- Providing support in respect of the VAT treatment of transactions between the UK and overseas
- Helping you with claims for additional tax reliefs relating to innovation for patents and research and development
- Provision of a UK registered office
- Supporting you with your bookkeeping requirements and VAT compliance, using online accounts software accessible from wherever you are
- Dealing with your UK payroll requirements
- Dealing with year end accounting and auditing requirements. UK accounting and auditing standards are consistent with International Standards
For individuals, Rawlinsons can advise on:
- Structuring UK remuneration packages for directors and senior employees
- Employees who come within the UK tax system
- Dealing with tax compliance for individuals seconded to or away from the UK
- Residence and domicile issues
Rawlinsons operates in the ‘The London Stansted Cambridge Corridor’, an area of significant growth in the UK.
Our head office is based in Peterborough, at the top end of the corridor, and if you are looking for a great place to locate your business talk to us or the local economic development company Opportunity Peterborough to look at options for business property in and around the city.