Proving age is no barrier to innovation, Rawlinsons Chartered Accountants has found yet another way to celebrate 75 years of business in Peterborough – the launch of a brand new Online Accounting Service.
Successfully bridging the gap between a traditional accountancy service and cloud-based bookkeeping and receipt processing systems, Rawlinsons Connect is truly innovative. As well as assisting clients to prepare for the new HMRC quarterly reporting requirements being introduced from 2018, the new service offers business across the city, region – and beyond – substantial added value and can include:
- Completely secure cloud accounting and receipt processing software
- An individually customised service, tailored to the exact needs of your business
- The ability to comply with the new HMRC quarterly reporting requirements being introduced from 2018
- The ability to make better decisions, based on live data
- Streamlined bookkeeping & VAT handling
- Monthly management reporting
- Quarterly review meetings
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Fixed fees – no nasty surprises!
“Using cloud technology as an integral part of our new digital service allows us to add significant value to smaller businesses and start-ups – at a price they can afford,” commented Partner Tracey Richardson. “Features like online receipt processing free time, which we use to work more closely with our clients to help them achieve their business goals.”
So while many accountancy firms in the region have yet to get to grips with how to harness cloud technologies for the benefit of their clients, as well as how to ensure they are ready for new HMRC requirements next year, Rawlinsons Connect remains ahead of the game.